Since this blog is to be a record of experiences and inspiration I thought it appropriate to record some of the writings that have affected me over the years. I think you can learn much about a person by examining their interests.
1. The Bible: The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures
2. Made From Scratch: Discovering the Pleasures of a Handmade Life by Jenna Woginrich
3. G-Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide by Elisabeth Hasselbeck
4. Organic Housekeeping by Ellen Sandbeck
5. Minimalist blog by Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus
6. Plastic Free: How I Kicked the Plastic Habit and How You Can Too by Beth Terry
7. The Good Life: Helen and Scott Nearing’s Sixty Years of Self-Sufficient Living by Scott Nearing
Maybe you’ve enjoyed reading some of the same titles. What book has inspired you? Please comment so that others can savor it too.